Izzo serves as chair of Rutgers University Board of Governors and serves on the boards of directors for the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, the New Jersey Utilities Association, the Edison Electric Institute (EEI), the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI), the Institute for Nuclear Power Operations (INPO), the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University (CASA), and The Center for Energy Workforce Development.
What does NJUA stand for?
NJUA stands for New Jersey Utilities Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Jersey Transit Rail Operations
- New Jersey Trade Secret Registry
- New Jersey Trade Secret Registry Number (chemical manufacturing regulations)
- New Jumbulance Travel Trust (UK)
- New Jersey Table Tennis Club (Westfield, NJ)
- National Joint Terrorism Task Force
- New Jersey Tide Telemetry System (United States Geological Survey)
- New Jersey Train-the-Trainer
- Nanjing University (China)
- National Joint Unit (police)
- Nanjing University Alumni Association of Southern California
- New Jersey United Christian Academy (Cream Ridge)
- New Jersey Uniform Construction Code
- Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine (China)
- Nanjing University of Chemical Technology (China)
- New Jersey Urban Ecology Program (Rutgers University)
- National Joint Utilities Group (United Kingdom)
- Nevada Joint Union High School District (Grass Valley, CA)
- New Jersey Union List of Serials (publications and libraries list)
- New Jersey University of Medicine and Dentistry
Samples in periodicals archive:
President and CEO of the New Jersey Utilities Association Andrew Hendry said, "We wish Mr.
and serves on the board of directors of the Electric Power Research Institute, the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, the American Gas Association, the New Jersey Performing Arts Center and the New Jersey Utilities Association.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L) Regional President Don Lynch has been elected to serve as Chairman of the Board of the New Jersey Utilities Association (NJUA).
Additionally, Pignatelli is a director and past president of the Greater Hammonton Chamber of Commerce, director and past president of the Hammonton Kiwanis Club, a member of the New Jersey Hospital Association, the New Jersey Utilities Association and the American Gas Association.
He is a former member of the boards of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, the Association of Edison Illuminating Companies, the Edison Electric Institute and the New Jersey Utilities Association.
He currently serves as a director of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, the New Jersey Utilities Association and is the treasurer for the South Jersey Healthcare Foundation.
She has served as the executive director of the New Jersey Utilities Association, assistant counsel to Governor Thomas Kean and, most recently, as an assistant commissioner for the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.