PIC"), a physician led organization, and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, (Horizon BCBSNJ) conducted the one-year pilot program, which focused on New Jersey State Health Benefits Program members with diabetes.
What does NJSHBP stand for?
NJSHBP stands for New Jersey State Health Benefits Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Jersey State Federation of Labor
- New Jersey School Food Service Association
- New Jersey Society of Fire Service Instructors
- National Jewellery Steering Group (UK)
- New Jersey Sea Grant (environmental stewardship program; US NOAA)
- New Jersey State Guard
- New Jersey State Golf Association
- New Jersey Space Grant Consortium
- New Jersey Speech-Language-Hearing Association (Hillsborough, NJ)
- New Jersey State Health Assessment Data (New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services)
- New Jersey Scottish Heritage Festival
- New Jersey Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- New Jersey Skylands Insurance (Basking Ridge, New Jersey)
- New Jersey Special Investigators Association (Trenton & Manville, NJ)
- New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association
- New Jersey Statewide Independent Living Council (Hamilton, NJ)
- Norsk Japansk Spisshund Klubb (Norwegian: Norwegian Japanese Point Kennel Club)
- New Jersey State Library
- Newnan Junior Service League (Newnan, GA)
- New Jersey Surplus Lines Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leto has served as the Manager of Policy and Planning for the New Jersey State Health Benefits Program.