Commissioner, New Jersey State Department of Health and Senior Services is to visit Cooper University Hospital to meet with Cooper's physicians to review the hospital's approach to improving the quality of care at Cooper University Hospital.
What does NJSDH stand for?
NJSDH stands for New Jersey State Department of Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- New Jersey Stem Cell Research & Education Foundation (est. 2004)
- New Jersey Society of Christian Writers
- Neenah Joint School District (Neenah, WI)
- New Jersey School for the Deaf (Trenton, New Jersey)
- New Jersey State Detectives
- New Jersey Stonewall Democrats (Piscataway, NJ)
- New Jerusalem School District (California)
- New Jersey Schools Development Authority
- New Jersey Shouts Down Drugs (music competition; Partnership For a Drug-Free New Jersey; Millburn, NJ)
- North Jersey School of Dog Grooming (Chatham, NJ)
- New Jersey State Department of Health
- New Jersey State Development and Redevelopment Plan
- New Jersey Society of Enrolled Agents (taxpayer assistance; Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority
- New Jersey State Employees Deferred Compensation Plan
- New Japan Sports Federation
- New Jersey Saltwater Fisherman (resource)
- New Jersey Shakespeare Festival
- New Jersey State Firemen's Association (Kenilworth, NJ)
- New Jersey State First Aid Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last October, however, the New Jersey State Department of Health reported on a study of radon levels in the homes of 411 women diagnosed in 1982-83 as having lung cancer.
One such study, conducted by the New Jersey State Department of Health, resorts to distributing free coupons redeemable at neighborhood detoxification clinics.