On August 6, the New Jersey State Board of Dentistry approved rules permitting licensed dental hygienists who meet certain educational and training requirements to administer local anesthesia under direct supervision.
What does NJSBD stand for?
NJSBD stands for New Jersey State Board of Dentistry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Jersey Society of Association Executives
- New Jersey Substance Abuse Monitoring System
- New Jersey State Association Medical Staff Services (Ridgewood, NJ)
- New Jersey State Association of Parliamentarians
- New Jersey Search and Rescue
- New Jersey School Boards Association (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Shore Builders Association (Lakewood, NJ)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey School Boards Association Insurance Group (Burlington, NJ)
- New Jersey Society of Blood Bank Professionals (New Brunswick, NJ)
- New Jersey Small Business Development Centers Network
- New Jersey State Bar Foundation
- New Jersey State Board of Mediation (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Small Business Network
- New Jersey State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- National Joint-Stock Company
- National Judicial Service Commission (various locations)
- New Jersey Science Convention (est. 1976)
- New Jersey Ski Council
- New Jersey Spine Center