A resident of Tewksbury, NJ, Williams attended the University of Maryland and Stonier Graduate School of Banking and is a member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA) and the New Jersey Apartment Association (NJAA).
What does NJSCPA stand for?
NJSCPA stands for New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NJSCPA in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Ski Council
- New Jersey Spine Center
- Nick J. Sciullo Consulting (est. 2006; Alexandria, VA)
- New Jersey School Counselor Association, Inc.
- New Jersey State Council on the Arts
- New Jersey Schools Construction Corporation
- New Jersey State Chess Federation
- New Jersey School Counseling Initiative (est. 2000)
- New Jersey State Consortium for International Studies
- New Jersey Society for Clinical Laboratory Science
- New Jersey State Cancer Registry
- New Jersey Stem Cell Research & Education Foundation (est. 2004)
- New Jersey Society of Christian Writers
- Neenah Joint School District (Neenah, WI)
- New Jersey School for the Deaf (Trenton, New Jersey)
- New Jersey State Detectives
- New Jersey Stonewall Democrats (Piscataway, NJ)
- New Jerusalem School District (California)
- New Jersey Schools Development Authority
- New Jersey Shouts Down Drugs (music competition; Partnership For a Drug-Free New Jersey; Millburn, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA) is the latest trade association to become a sponsoring member of the New Jersey Economic Policy Forum.
The most recent was in late November, when the chapter sponsored aprogram on developments in the accounting profession with the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants Education Foundation.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Management Accountants.
He is a member of several professional organizations including the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants.
The New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants announced that Kevin J.
Active professionally, Yospe held positions of vice president, treasurer and trustee of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants.
In addition to the Jets, some of the company's current partners include the New Jersey State Chamber of Commerce, OnStar, GMAC, New Jersey Dental Association, New Jersey Association of REALTORS and the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants.