A broad range of organizations has signed on to the campaign, including the New Jersey Public Health Association, the New Jersey State Nurses Association and the Older Women's League.
What does NJPHA stand for?
NJPHA stands for New Jersey Public Health Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJPHA
- New Jersey Professional Engineers in Construction (service division; New Jersey Society of Professional Engineers)
- New Jersey Professional Education Port (virtual academy)
- New Jersey Public Employee Reporter
- New Jersey Press Foundation (est. 1962; Trenton, NJ)
- Nepalese Journal of Public Policy and Governance (Nepal)
- New Jersey Picket Gate (UK)
- Norfolk Jewish Peace Group (UK)
- New Jersey Propane Gas Association
- New Jersey Postal History
- New Jersey Pharmacists Association (Princeton, NJ)
- New Jersey Poison Information and Education System
- New Jersey Public Interest Research Group
- Nordic Journal of Philosophical Logic
- New Jersey Products Liability Act
- New Jersey Property-Liability Insurance Guaranty Association
- New Jersey Pest Management Association (Livingston, NJ)
- Navy Jet Propelled Missile Board (US Navy)
- National Judicial Policy Making Committee (Pakistan)
- New Jersey Prevention Network, Inc.
- New Jersey Philharmonic Orchestra
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're excited about this groundbreaking program in which ShopRite, Colgate-Palmolive, and New Jersey Public Health Association are working together.