These allegations were the basis for a class action lawsuit against Aetna filed in 2009 by providers, policy holders and health professional associations, including the New Jersey Psychological Association (NJPA).
What does NJPA stand for?
NJPA stands for New Jersey Psychological Association (West Orange, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJPA
We have 2 other meanings of NJPA in our Acronym Attic
- New Japan Philharmonic (est. 1972)
- New Journal of Physics (est. 1998)
- Nice Job, Partner (online gaming chat)
- Non-Judicial Punishment (US military)
- Not Just Pizza (various locations)
- National Joint Powers Alliance (Staples, MN)
- New Jersey Parent Advocates (special needs)
- New Jersey Podcasters Association
- New Jersey Press Association
- New Jersey Psychiatric Association (est. 1935)
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- New Jersey Physician Assistant Foundation (New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants)
- New Jersey Psychological Association Foundation (West Orange, NJ)
- New Jersey Personal Automobile Insurance Plan
- New Jersey Pine Barrens (New Jersey)
- New Jersey Prescription Blanks
- New Jersey Public Broadcasting Authority
- Nathpa Jhakri Power Corporation Ltd. (est. 1988; now Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam; India)
- National Joint Pitch Council (stock trading; UK)
- National Joint Practice Commission (est. 1979; healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Jersey Psychological Association (NJPA) Files Lawsuit Against State Health Benefits Commission, Horizon Healthcare Services and Magellan Health Services WEST ORANGE, N.
WASHINGTON, May 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The New Jersey Psychological Association (NJPA) announced today that, along with seven psychologists, it filed a complaint against MCC Behavioral Care, Inc.