The New Jersey Packaging Executives Club has selected five packaging professionals for induction into the Packaging Hall of Fame.
What does NJPEC stand for?
NJPEC stands for New Jersey Packaging Executives Club (est. 1962)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NJPEC
We have 2 other meanings of NJPEC in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Pinelands Commission
- New Jersey Playwrights Contest (William Paterson University; New Jersey)
- New Jersey Primary Care Association (Hamilton, NJ)
- New Jersey Professional Coaches Association (est. 1996)
- New Jersey Pesticide Control Program
- New Jersey and Pennsylvania Concentrating Works
- New Jersey Professional Development Center
- New Jersey Professional Development Center for Early Care and Education
- New Jersey Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- New Jersey Percussion Ensemble
- New Jersey Professional Engineers in Construction (service division; New Jersey Society of Professional Engineers)
- New Jersey Professional Education Port (virtual academy)
- New Jersey Public Employee Reporter
- New Jersey Press Foundation (est. 1962; Trenton, NJ)
- Nepalese Journal of Public Policy and Governance (Nepal)
- New Jersey Picket Gate (UK)
- Norfolk Jewish Peace Group (UK)
- New Jersey Propane Gas Association
- New Jersey Postal History
- New Jersey Pharmacists Association (Princeton, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Jersey Packaging Executives Club (NJPEC) has named a Smyth Companies' entry its Package of the Year winner in the organization's annual awards for 2003.
Last fall CCL received a Bronze Award in the Food and Beverage category from the New Jersey Packaging Executives Club for the bottle, and in December Business Week magazine named it one of the 10 best products of 2004.
15: New Jersey Packaging Executives Club, Package of the Year award dinnere, Hanover Marriott, East Orange, NJ.
The New Jersey Packaging Executives Club has introduced several new award programs: The Smith Design Award based on graphic design submissions, a packaging design contest targeting local high school students to be initiated in 2008, the Robert Scheffler Packaging Innovation Award, a packaging innovation and design contest to honor Robert Scheffler.
16: New Jersey Packaging Executives Club (NJPEC) Package of the Year Awards Dinner Hanover Marriott, Whippany, NJ.
20: New Jersey Packaging Executives Club (NJPEC), Scholarship Awards, The Highlawn Pavilion, West Orange, NJ.
The New Jersey Packaging Executives Club (NJPEC) has announced the winners of the 2005 NJPEC Package of the Year Awards.