Jay-Jiguang Zhu * New Jersey Neuroscience Institute at JFK, Edison, New Jersey; Dr.
What does NJNI stand for?
NJNI stands for New Jersey Neuroscience Institute (Edison, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJNI
- North Jubilee Neighbourhood Association (Canada)
- New Jersey National Bank
- New Jersey Nanotechnology Consortium (Bell Labs Innovations)
- New Jersey Natural Energy
- New Jersey Network for Educational Renewal (Montclair State University and member school districts)
- New Jersey Newspaper Foundation
- New Jersey Natural Family Planning
- New Jersey National Guard
- New Jersey Natural Gas
- New Jersey Neuropsychiatric Institute
- New Jersey Nursery Landscape Association
- New Jersey Naval Militia
- New Jersey Naval Museum
- New Jersey Naval Militia Joint Command
- New Jersey Newspaper Network
- New Jersey Nursing Students
- New Jersey and New York Railroad
- Nashville Jazz Orchestra (Nashville, TN)
- Nationaal Jeugd Orkest (Dutch: National Youth Orchestra)
- Nebraska Jazz Orchestra (est. 1975; Lincoln, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Making up more than 1,500 acute care and long-term care beds are: JFK Medical Center, Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center, JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, JFK Hartwycks Nursing, Convalescent and Rehabilitation Centers, The New Jersey Neuroscience Institute, The Diabetes Center of New Jersey, Muhlenberg School of Nursing & Allied Health, and Whispering Knoll Assisted Living Facility.
In 1992, JFK created the New Jersey Neuroscience Institute (Institute), a not-for-profit medical care provider specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases and neurological conditions.
Tanenbaum, Section Chief MRI, CT and Neuroradiology, New Jersey Neuroscience Institute.
Tanenbaum, MD, Section Chief MRI, CT and Neuroradiology, New Jersey Neuroscience Institute, Edison Imaging - JFK Medical Center.