Harris, who is president of the New Jersey Association for Biomedical Research and an adjunct assistant professor at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-School of Public Health and New Jersey Medical School, is one of six candidates running for three open board positions.
What does NJMS stand for?
NJMS stands for New Jersey Medical School
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJMS
We have 1 other meaning of NJMS in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Mental Health Institute
- Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library (University of Manitoba, Canada)
- New Jersey Management, Inc.
- Neighbor-Joining Maximum-Likelihood
- New Jersey Multiple Listing Service
- New Jersey Motorsports Park (Millville, NJ)
- National Jewish Medical and Research Center
- New Jersey Medical Reserve Corps
- Nagoya Journal of Medical Science (Japan)
- Nativity Jesuit Middle School (Milwaukee, WI)
- North Johnston Middle School (Micro, NC)
- New Jersey Marine Sciences Consortium
- New Jersey Motor Truck Association (East Brunswick, NJ)
- New Jersey Music Teachers Association
- New Jersey Macintosh Users Group
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission
- New Jersey Warehousemen and Movers Association
- National Jesuit News
- National Jeweler Network
- National Judgment Network (legal judgments)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barba is assistant professor of medicine at New Jersey Medical School in Newark, NJ, and serves University Hospital and New Jersey Medical School as medical director for quality improvement.
According to researchers at New Jersey Medical School in Newark, people with neck problems risk developing a painful condition from leaning their heads back over the salon sink.
Hobson II of the New Jersey Medical School in Newark.
The hospital is staffed by 300 full-time attending physicians who are also faculty members of the New Jersey Medical School.
as Associate Professor and Chief of Cardiac Surgery in the Department of Surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) - New Jersey Medical School in Newark.
Eli Lizza, director of the division of male reproductive medicine at the New Jersey Medical School, part of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in Newark.
and Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at New Jersey Medical School said, "Dr.