In the past 20 years, the New Jersey Historic Trust has awarded more than $123 million in matching grants for preservation planning and "bricks and mortar" capital preservation projects to 532 worthy historic sites throughout the State.
What does NJHT stand for?
NJHT stands for New Jersey Historic Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Jersey Human Resource Planning Group (Lincroft)
- National Juniors Honors Society (of America)
- New Jersey Historical Society (Newark, NJ)
- Newark Junior High School (Newark, CA)
- North Jackson High School (Stevenson, AL)
- New Jersey Haitian Student Association
- New Jersey Head Start Association
- New Jersey Horse Shows Association
- National Joint Health and Safety Committee (Canada)
- New Jersey Homeland Security Technology Systems Center
- National Jewelry Institute (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Judicial Institute (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Nederlands Jeugd Instituut (Dutch: Netherlands Youth Institute)
- Neighborhood Jobs Initiative
- New Jersey Institute for Training in Psychoanalysis
- New Jubilee Insurance Company Limited (Karachi, Pakistan)
- New Jersey International and Bulk Mail Center
- New Jersey Institute of Ayurveda (Montclair, NJ)
- Northwestern Journal of International Affairs
- New Jersey Interscholastic Athletic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of the New Jersey Historic Trust approved a list of recommended awards to preserve 60 historic sites with funding from the Garden State Historic Preservation Trust Fund.
The measure also would specifically authorize $4,979,092 from the Garden State Historic Preservation Trust Fund for capital preservation or historic site management grants to be awarded by the New Jersey Historic Trust for projects in northern New Jersey.
May 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The New Jersey Historic Trust received 115 applications for matching grants, with requests totaling $31.
31 /PRNewswire/ -- The New Jersey Historic Trust has announced that applications for grants under the Garden State Historic Preservation Trust Fund are now available.
The Chatsworth Cranberry Festival proceeds help the Chatsworth Club II to match a grant from the New Jersey Historic Trust for the restoration of the White Horse Inn.
CHATSWORTH CLUB II is working to match a grant from New Jersey Historic Trust for the restoration of the WHITE HORSE INN.