com/prnh/20100615/NCOALOGO) To launch this effort, NCOA and Bank of America, in collaboration with the New Jersey Foundation for Aging (NJFA), are convening a statewide Elder Economic Security Summit with state and local leaders from employment and training networks, legal and aging services, housing advocates, non-profit consumer credit counseling and health insurance counseling agencies.
What does NJFA stand for?
NJFA stands for New Jersey Foundation for Aging (Trenton, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJFA
We have 1 other meaning of NJFA in our Acronym Attic
- Nederlandse Jurisprudentie Feitenrechtspraak (Dutch: Dutch Civil Court Fact Judiciary; Netherlands)
- New Jersey Future (Trenton, NJ)
- Newport Jazz Festival
- Nordiske Jordbrugsforskeres Forening (Danish: Nordic Association of Agricultural Researchers)
- Norsk Jernbaneforbund (Norway)
- National Jazz Foundation Archive (UK)
- NATO Joint Frequency Agreement
- New Jersey Fencing Alliance (Maplewood, NJ)
- New Jersey Firearms Academy (Jersey City, NJ)
- New Jersey Forestry Association (New Brunswick, NJ)
- National Jobs for All Coalition
- New Jersey Farm Bureau (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Festival of Ballooning
- New Jersey Food Council
- New Jersey Foster Care (est. 2004; scholars program)
- Nippon Jordan Fertilizer Company (Japan and Jordan)
- Northallerton Juniors Football Club (UK)
- New Jersey Federation of Camera Clubs
- New Jersey Family Child Care Provider's Association
- New Jersey Final Cut Pro User Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before taking his position in Bucks County, Duke was the Executive Director for the New Jersey Foundation for Aging, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for older adults throughout New Jersey.