The Township of Weehawken received a New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust loan of $8.
What does NJEIT stand for?
NJEIT stands for New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Jewish Early Childhood Network
- New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- New Jersey Entrepreneurs Forum
- New Jersey Environmental Federation
- New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority
- New Jersey Education Foundation Partnership, Inc. (Princeton Junction, NJ)
- New Jersey Environmental Health Association
- New Jersey Eligibility Index (state-specific tuition aid)
- New Jersey Early Intervention System
- New Jersey Environmental Justice Alliance
- New Jersey Environmental Lobby
- New Jersey End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium
- New Jersey Emergency Management Agency (Office of Emergency Management; New Jersey)
- New Jersey Environmental Management System
- National Judicial Education Program (New York, NY)
- New Jersey Emergency Preparedness Association
- North Jersey Electric Railway Historical Society
- Nordic Journal of English Studies (University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Nigerian Journal of Economic and Social Studies (published by the Nigerian Economic Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million would have come from general obligations bonds sold to the state and the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust as part of the state s Environmental Infrastructure Trust Financing Program.
The meters -- which are being installed free-of-charge to customers -- were purchased by the City of Camden Department of Utilities with funds from the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the following New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust (NJEIT) environmental infrastructure refunding bonds: --$44.
5 million from the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust at a weighted rate of three percent.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 21, 1999-- Fitch IBCA's `AAA' rating on $173 million outstanding New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust (NJEIT) debt is unaffected by Camden, NJ's bankruptcy filing on Monday.