Prior to serving as the Director of Public Finance for the State of New Jersey, Flynn served as the Director of Project Management for the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority.
What does NJEFA stand for?
NJEFA stands for New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Jersey Education Consortium (Keyport, NJ)
- North Jersey Equestrian Center (Pompton Plains, NJ)
- New Jersey Electrical Contractors Association
- New Jersey Educational Computing Cooperative, Inc.
- New Japanese-English Character Dictionary
- National Jewish Early Childhood Network
- New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- New Jersey Entrepreneurs Forum
- New Jersey Environmental Federation
- New Jersey Education Foundation Partnership, Inc. (Princeton Junction, NJ)
- New Jersey Environmental Health Association
- New Jersey Eligibility Index (state-specific tuition aid)
- New Jersey Early Intervention System
- New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust
- New Jersey Environmental Justice Alliance
- New Jersey Environmental Lobby
- New Jersey End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium
- New Jersey Emergency Management Agency (Office of Emergency Management; New Jersey)
- New Jersey Environmental Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
an international engineering company and New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority each signed long-term leases for additional space.
He has participated in financings through the New Jersey Economic Development Authority, the New Jersey Healthcare Facilities Financing Authority and the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority, as well as financings of various municipalities, school districts and local authorities.
Cohen of Fitch, 212-908-0552/ CO: New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority ST: New Jersey IN: SU: RTG WB -- NY086 -- 3507 08/04/94 12:43 EDT
4 million of fixed-rate revenue and refunding bonds issued by the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority (EFA) on behalf of New Jersey City University (NJCU, or the university).
As noted above, Fitch affirms at 'A+' the ratings and Stable Outlook on state appropriation-backed debt issued through the following authorities: New Jersey Economic Development Authority New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority New Jersey Building Authority Further, Fitch affirms the 'A+' rating and Stable Outlook on the State of New Jersey's outstanding certificates of participation.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA' rating to $31 million of New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority (NJEFA), revenue refunding bonds, The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) issue, series 2012 A.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings affirms the 'AA' rating on the following New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority (NJEFA) revenue bonds issued on behalf of the College of New Jersey (TCNJ): --$363.