based Coffee Beanery, and IFA President Don DeBolt, along with representatives of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) and New Jersey Development Authority (NJDA), signed a memorandum of understanding to jointly promote franchise ownership in economically distressed areas of New Jersey.
What does NJDA stand for?
NJDA stands for New Jersey Development Authority
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJDA
We have 2 other meanings of NJDA in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey College for Women
- New Jersey Center for Wireless Telecommunications
- New Jersey Community Water Watch
- Nederlands Juridisch Dagblad (Dutch: Netherlands Law News; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Nederlandse Jazz Dienst (Dutch: Dutch Jazz Service)
- New Jersey Devils
- National Juvenile Detention Association
- New Jersey Defense Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- New Jersey Department of Agriculture
- New Jersey Dietetic Association
- New Jersey Division of Building and Construction (regulatory office)
- New Jersey Dirt Bike Recycling
- National Jewish Democratic Council
- National Junior Disability Championship (est. 1984)
- National Juvenile Defender Center
- New Jersey District Council (Assemblies of God; Burlington, NJ)
- New Jersey Department of Community Affairs
- New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs
- New Jersey Disaster Critical Incident Stress Response (disaster relief group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LaSane served as a member of the New Jersey Development Authority (NJDA) for small businesses, minorities and women-owned enterprises from 1998 to 2003, and on the state's Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA) from 1998 to 2002.
One of top challenges for almost every entrepreneur is find the money to start and operate a business," she added, noting that one of EDA's affiliate organizations, the New Jersey Development Authority for Small Businesses, Minorities' and Women's Enterprises (NJDA), provides loans and loan guarantees from $20,000 to $200,000 for start up and micro businesses.