23, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- This event is co-sponsored by the Brain Injury Alliance of New jersey and the Woodrow Wilson School of Public & International Affairs with support from the New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Disability Service's Traumatic Brain Injury Fund and Partners for Health Foundation.
What does NJDHS stand for?
NJDHS stands for New Jersey Department of Human Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NJDHS in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Department of Education
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and Energy
- North Jersey Darts Federation
- New Jersey Deputy Fire Chiefs Association
- New Jersey Department of Fish Game and Wildlife
- New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife
- New Jersey Department of Health (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Digital Highway
- New Jersey Dental Hygienists' Association
- New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services
- New Jersey Division of Highway Traffic Safety
- New Jersey Disc Jockey Association
- New Jersey Dart League
- New Jersey Department of Labor
- New Jersey Digital Legal Library (Rutgers University)
- New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicles
- New Jersey Department of Agriculture (Trenton, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Jersey Department of Human Services Division of Family Development, PSE&G, the Advocates for Children of New Jersey, and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) are working together to spread the word.
Any nonprofit contracted to work with the New Jersey Department of Human Services or Department of Children and Families is subject to caps on how much of the contract can be apportioned to CEO salaries and employee benefits.
Commissioned by the New Jersey Department of Human Services, the $1 million study concluded that the so-called "family cap" policy appears to have resulted in an increase of about 240 abortions per year among welfare recipients.
NEW YORK -- HMS today announced that it had been awarded a contract by the State of New Jersey Department of Human Services Division of Medical Assistance (DMAHS) to conduct audits of paid claims submitted by pharmacy and durable medical equipment providers to DMAHS programs, including Medicaid, Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled, NJ Family Care, Senior Gold, AIDS Drug Distribution Program, and General Assistance.
The study was designed and facilitated by James Davy, former Commissioner of the New Jersey Department of Human Services.
As a partner with the New Jersey Department of Human Services in Medicaid, Personal Care Plus and NJ Family Care, we are committed to improving access to quality, affordable health care for the most vulnerable populations in America," said John Kirchner, AmeriChoice of New Jersey president.
SSPA, an independent not-for-profit organization managed by its member social service providers, is a New Jersey coalition of more than 1,000 social service providers funded by the New Jersey Department of Human Services and Department of Children and Families.