Speaking on emerging fraud issues during a roundtable recently hosted by the New Jersey Credit Union League, Molina said most credit unions' wire policies usually contain step-by-step instructions on how to perform the wire transfer but don't include verification procedures.
What does NJCUL stand for?
NJCUL stands for New Jersey Credit Union League (Hightstown, NJ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Jersey Center for Science and Technology Education
- New Jersey Center for Science Technology and Mathematics Education (Kean University, Union, NJ)
- New Jersey Cable Telecommunications Association
- National Joint Career Transition Committee (Canada)
- New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect
- New Jersey Catholic Track Conference
- New Jersey Council of Teachers of English
- New Jersey Council of Teaching Hospitals
- New Jersey City University
- New Jersey Consortium for Urban Education
- New Jersey Citizens United Reciprocal Exchange (Princeton, NJ)
- NMI's Java Code Viewer
- New Jack City Wrestling
- New Jersey College for Women
- New Jersey Center for Wireless Telecommunications
- New Jersey Community Water Watch
- Nederlands Juridisch Dagblad (Dutch: Netherlands Law News; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Nederlandse Jazz Dienst (Dutch: Dutch Jazz Service)
- New Jersey Devils
- National Juvenile Detention Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Credit Union of New Jersey, in conjunction with the New Jersey Credit Union League, brought Financial Literacy Fairs to high school students in three Mercer County schools.
CJFCU became a user of DMS's Micro Merchant through its membership in the New Jersey Credit Union League, which formed a strategic alliance with DMS in October 2008.
McGraw-Hill FCU's CEO and President, Shawn Gilfedder, who also serves as Chairman of the New Jersey Credit Union League -- which represents 168 credit unions serving over 1.
The agreement was made through Dynamic Marketing Systems' alliance with the New Jersey Credit Union League (NJCUL) and makes Micro Merchant available to participating credit unions interested in having the capability to develop, customize and print marketing materials through a centralized Web portal.
Our CUs are starting to make contact and we will be providing a status update soon," said Paul Gentile, president/CEO of the New Jersey Credit Union League on Wednesday.
Most recently, Merrill was the Senior Vice President of the New Jersey Credit Union League, where he built and grew the products and service division of the league by more than 30% in just four years.
Dynamic Marketing Systems (DMS), a provider of Web-enabled marketing resource management solutions, announced an alliance with the New Jersey Credit Union League (NJCUL) in which the league endorses the usage of Dynamic Marketing System's Web-enabled Micro Merchant solution to provide marketing collateral support to credit union marketing programs.