He is the former chair of the Presidents Committee of the New Jersey Council of County Colleges (NJCCC), where he continues as a member of that committee and as a member of the NJCCC Facilities and Government Relations Committees.
What does NJCCC stand for?
NJCCC stands for New Jersey Council of County Colleges (est. 1989; Trenton, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJCCC
We have 1 other meaning of NJCCC in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- New Jersey Computer Club (formerly Jersey Osborne Group; est. 1981)
- New Jersey Computer Connection (est. 1994; Lawrenceville, NJ)
- New Jerusalem Christian Church (New Jersey)
- National Japanese Canadian Citizens Association (est. 1947)
- New Jersey Cheerleading Coaches Association
- New Jersey Child Care Association (Colonia, NJ)
- New Jersey Corporate Counsel Association
- New Jersey Casino Control Commission
- New Jersey Citizens' Coalition for Cures
- New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards
- New Jersey Center for Character Education
- New Jersey Catholic Coalition for Environmental Justice
- New Jersey Chinese Computer Professionals Society
- New Jersey Commission on Cancer Research (Department of Health and Senior Services)
- New Jersey Council for Children's Rights (Parsippany, NJ)
- New Jersey Carpenter Contractor Trust
- New Jersey Council of County Vocational Technical Schools
- National Jewish Council for the Disabled
- National Juvenile Court Data Archive (Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lawrence Nespoli, president of the New Jersey Council of County Colleges, which represents the state's 19 community colleges.
Understanding that tenet, the New Jersey Council of County Colleges, a coordinating body for the state's community colleges, has turned outward to strengthen its funding mechanisms.