Our presence was also felt at the 13th annual conference of the New Jersey Communication Association, held at Kean University in Union, NJ, on March 31, 2009, where a panel on general semantics featured Thorn Gencarelli, a member of the IGS Board of Trustees; Janet Sternberg, who is on the New York Society for General Semantics Board of Directors as well as being the new president of the Media Ecology Association; Don Swanson, Chair of the Communication Department at Monmouth University, and Lance Strate.
What does NJCA stand for?
NJCA stands for New Jersey Communication Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJCA
We have 3 other meanings of NJCA in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Commerce & Economic Growth Commission (now New Jersey Economic Development Authority)
- National J24 Class Association
- National Job Corps Association
- National Judicial College of Australia
- National Juneteenth Celebration Association
- New Japanese Canadian Association (Alberta, Canada)
- New Jersey Cemetery Association
- New Jersey Christian Academy
- New Jersey Citizen Action (Highland Park, NJ)
- New Jersey Classical Association
- New Jersey Community Association
- New Jersey Compensation Association
- New Jersey Counseling Association
- New Jersey Cricket Association
- New Jerusalem Christian Academy
- Newcastle Junior Cricket Association (Australia)
- Northern Jamaica Conservation Association
- Northern Jamaica Conservation Authority
- Northumbria Junior Chess Association (UK)
- National Job Corps Alumni Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Jersey Communication Association is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the open exchange of ideas, information and research about communication.