26 /PRNewswire/ -- New Jersey Cardiovascular Institute (NJCI) at The University Hospital announces the appointment of Alfred S.
What does NJCI stand for?
NJCI stands for New Jersey Cardiovascular Institute (University Hospital; Newark, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of NJCI in our Acronym Attic
- National Joint Council of Food Inspection Locals
- New Jersey Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association
- New Jersey Council of Figure Skating Clubs
- New Jeddah Clinic Hospital (est. 1979; Saudi Arabia)
- New Jersey Council for the Humanities
- New Jersey Commission on Higher Education
- New Jersey Council for History Education (est. 1993; Long Valley, NJ)
- National Joint Committee on Health and Safety (United Auto Workers)
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Historical Society (Pasadena, CA)
- New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail (est. 1998)
- New Jersey Coalition for Inclusive Education
- National Jesuit Committee on Investor Responsibility (New York)
- Nanjing College of Information Technology (China)
- New Jersey County Jail Wardens’ Association
- New Jersey Cares for Kids
- National Jewish Campus Life (United Israel Appeal Federations Canada; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- National Jewish Coalition for Literacy (Boston, MA; est. 1997)
- National Junior Classical League
- North Jersey Coast Line (New Jersey Transit commuter rail line)
- National Juneteenth Christian Leadership Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University Hospital offers a wide range of specialty services, including northern New JerseyeIUs only Level 1 Trauma Center (incorporating a trauma-intensive care unit and the NorthSTAR helicopter emergency and critical care transport system), the Acute Stroke Center, the New Jersey Cardiovascular Institute (NJCI), the neurosurgical intensive care unit and a special Brain Tumor Program, the Neurological Institute of New Jersey, The University Center for Bloodless Surgery and Medicine, and New JerseyeIUs first Liver Transplant Program.