She was an independent consultant for nursing education, accreditation, and curriculum design and formerly served on the New Jersey Board of Nursing as president, secretary, and treasurer.
What does NJBON stand for?
NJBON stands for New Jersey Board of Nursing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Jersey Bass Federation (fishing)
- New Jersey Business Force
- New Jersey Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Botanical Garden
- Neue Juristische Bibliographien (German)
- New Jersey Business & Industry (Association)
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association
- National Junior Basketball League (California)
- New Jersey Bridge League
- New Jersey Biotechnology and Life Sciences Coalition
- New Jersey Bill of Rights Defenders
- New Jersey Bureau of Securities
- New Jersey Beach Profile Network
- New Jersey Board of Public Utilities
- New Jersey Boxer Rescue, Inc. (Middlesex, NJ)
- National Junior Bull Riders Association
- New Jersey Bird Records Committee
- New Jersey Business Resource Center
- New Jersey Blood Service
- New Jersey Business Systems (est. 1968; Robbinsville, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are students who are currently enrolled in and attending classes in a program approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing in preparation for Registered Nurse licensure.