was named Physician of the Year (2002) by the New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons and received the Physicians Recognition Award by the American Medical Association.
What does NJAOPS stand for?
NJAOPS stands for New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not Just Another Malloc Debugger (coding project)
- National Japanese American Memorial Foundation
- New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies
- New Jersey Alliance for the Mentally Ill (now National Alliance on Mental Illness New Jersey)
- New Jersey Association of Nurse Anesthetists (Mount Laurel, NJ)
- New Jersey Air National Guard
- New Jersey Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aging
- Nederlands Jeugd Accordeon Orkest (Dutch: Dutch Youth Accordian Orchestra)
- New Jersey Agent Orange Commission (Military and Veterans' Affairs; Lawrenceville, NJ)
- New Jersey Ancient Order of Hibernians (Irish Catholic organization)
- New Jersey AIDS Partnership
- Nigerian Journal of Animal Production (est. 1974)
- New Jersey Activity Professionals Association (est. 1986)
- New Jersey Alternate Proficiency Assessment (education)
- New Jersey Asphalt Pavement Association
- New Jersey Adapted Physical Education (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Association of Professional Employer Organizations
- Not Just Another Pretty Face
- New Jersey Association of Pupil Services Administrators
- New Jersey Amateur Racquetball
Samples in periodicals archive:
President of the New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons.