Seymour illustrate how the leadership of the New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies used its low-cost, easily replicated advocacy program to convince the state government to maintain, and in some cases even increase, funding for critical mental health and human services programs (page 62).
What does NJAMHA stand for?
NJAMHA stands for New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Jersey Analytical Laboratories (Pennington, NJ)
- New Jersey Association of Legal Administrators (Secaucus, NJ)
- New Jersey Association of Library Assistants
- New Jersey Association for Lifelong Learning
- National Japanese American Memorial
- New Jersey Association of Museums (Oceanville, NJ)
- National Journalistic And Media Awards
- New Jersey Association of Mortgage Brokers (Springfield, NJ)
- Not Just Another Malloc Debugger (coding project)
- National Japanese American Memorial Foundation
- New Jersey Alliance for the Mentally Ill (now National Alliance on Mental Illness New Jersey)
- New Jersey Association of Nurse Anesthetists (Mount Laurel, NJ)
- New Jersey Air National Guard
- New Jersey Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aging
- Nederlands Jeugd Accordeon Orkest (Dutch: Dutch Youth Accordian Orchestra)
- New Jersey Agent Orange Commission (Military and Veterans' Affairs; Lawrenceville, NJ)
- New Jersey Ancient Order of Hibernians (Irish Catholic organization)
- New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- New Jersey AIDS Partnership
- Nigerian Journal of Animal Production (est. 1974)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lupus Agencies of New York State * American Liver Foundation, Western PA Chapter * Central Pennsylvania Allergy & Asthma * Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association * New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies, Inc.
Wentz, Chief Executive Officer of the New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies (NJAMHA), agrees.
5, 2001 CMHC Systems, a recognized leader in the development and delivery of information technology to the healthcare industry, is pleased to announce that Vice President of External Affairs, Les DelPizzo, will be a member of the featured roundtable discussion at the upcoming New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies Conference.
NJHA is delighted to work closely with the New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies to address areas of mutual concern within the broad healthcare arena.