If yes, the New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians (NJAFP) is looking for a few great physicians to be considered for the Academy's 2013 Family Physician of the Year Award.
What does NJAFP stand for?
NJAFP stands for New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians (Trenton, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Jersey Association for Educational Technology
- New Jersey Association for the Education of Young Children (Teaneck)
- North Jersey Anarchist Federation
- Northern Journal of Applied Forestry
- Not Just A Friend
- New Jersey Aid for Animals (Cedarbrook, NJ)
- New Jersey Alliance for Action
- New Jersey Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- New Jersey Automobile Full Insurance Underwriting Association (equivalent of Joint Underwriting Association)
- New Jersey Association for Floodplain Management
- New Jersey Association of Forensic Scientists
- New Jersey Attorney General
- North Jersey Astronomical Group (Clifton, NJ)
- New Jersey Aquatic Gardeners Club
- New Jersey Association for Gifted Children (Mount Laurel, New Jersey)
- New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry (New Brunswick, NJ)
- New Jersey Alliance for the Homeless
- New Jersey Anti-Hunger Coalition
- New Jersey Association of Health Care Facilities
- New Jersey Association of Health Plans
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians (NJAFP), which served as the driving force behind the creation of HEZs, is now lobbying for municipalities to implement the ordinance that grants owners a property tax exemption for the portion of their building used to house a healthcare provider.
Horizon Healthcare Innovations, the company's subsidiary, developed the PCMH Program in collaboration with leading primary care doctors and the New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians to increase accountability and coordination to improve patient care and contain costs.
New Jersey physician associations collaborating on this project include the Medical Society of New Jersey, New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians, New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons, New Jersey Medical Group Management Association and Partners in Care, Corp.
She currently serves as a member of the AAFP's Commission on Quality, is a past president of the New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians (NJAFP) and currently serves on the board of directors of the NJAFP.
The brochure was cosponsored by the New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians.
Mary Campagnolo, MD serves as a member of the National Committee on Quality of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), is a past president of the New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians and currently serves as a board director of the New Jersey Academy.
Wolfe is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, Camden County Society of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons, New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians, American College of Utilization Review Physicians, The American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians and the National Osteopathic Fraternity, Lambda Omicron Gamma.