Runs until May 28 ONE of the best of the new jazz ensembles, Bill Bruford's Earthworks marked a return to his jazz roots for the ex-King Crimson drummer Bruford back in 1986.
What does NJE stand for?
NJE stands for New Jazz Ensemble (Eastman School of Music; Rochester, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJE
We have 1 other meaning of NJE in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Dirt Racing
- New Jersey Dental School
- New Jersey Department of Transportation
- New Jersey Door Works (Hillside, NJ)
- New Jersey Drinking Water Quality Institute
- North Jersey District Water Supply Commission (Wanaque, NJ)
- New Jersey Decorating Exchange (River Edge, NJ)
- National Juried Exhibition (art display)
- NetJets Europe (UK)
- Network Job Entry
- New Jersey Epsilon (fraternity chapter)
- Non-Linear Junction Evaluator (wireless network detector)
- Norvega Junularo Esperantista (Norwegian Esperanto-Youth)
- New Jersey Education Association
- New Jersey Education Consortium (Keyport, NJ)
- North Jersey Equestrian Center (Pompton Plains, NJ)
- New Jersey Electrical Contractors Association
- New Jersey Educational Computing Cooperative, Inc.
- New Japanese-English Character Dictionary
- National Jewish Early Childhood Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Treuting finds time to be a member of the Eastman Symphony, the New Jazz Ensemble, the Eastman Philharmonic and the Percussion Ensemble, as well as the trio.
NASDAQ: MMUS) today announced that SmartMusic([R]), the music learning software for band, orchestra and voice, now includes nearly two dozen new jazz ensemble titles from Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band including "Hunting Wabbits," "The Jazz Police," and "Swingin' for the Fences.