By examining your organization's workflow patterns, inefficiencies that hamper staff productivity can be identified and solutions - from applying new information processing technologies to outsourcing various projects - an be recommended.
What does NIPT stand for?
NIPT stands for New Information Processing Technologies (International Symposium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIPT
We have 1 other meaning of NIPT in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute of Preventive and Social Medicine (Bangladesh)
- National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (Nigeria)
- National Institute of Population and Social Security Research (Japan)
- Nigerian Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies
- Naval Intelligence Processing System Support Activity
- NIPS System Administrator
- Northern Ireland Prison Service Sports Association
- Northeastern Illinois Public Safety Training Academy
- Naval Intelligence Processing System Training Facility
- Non-Invasive Pressure Support Ventilation
- North Idaho Physical Therapy (est. 1968; various locations)
- Nippon Intellectual Property Translation Association (Japan)
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Technology and Education, Inc. (Des Plaines, IL)
- Northern Ireland Physics Teachers Group
- Northern Illinois Proton Treatment and Research
- Noise Induced Permanent Threshold Shift
- National Integration Programme Unit (Sri Lanka)
- Nederlands Indische Padvinders Vereeniging (Dutch: Dutch Indian Boy Scouts Association)
- noninvasive positive-pressure ventilation
- Network Internet Protocol Version 6
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to David Stone, Digital's vice-president of software engineering, "The financial community plays a strategic role in adopting new information processing technologies as it seeks more efficient and cost-effective ways to process and access information.