[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 7: Pictured at the 9th Annual Bill Kelley Memorial Read Race, which was hosted by The Executive Health and Sports Center and raised $16,500 for New Horizons for New Hampshire, are, from left, Debbie Ouellette, the business manager at the Executive, Roy Tilsley, board president at New Horizons, Mike Benton, owner of the Executive, and Charlie Sherman, New Horizons' executive director.
What does NHNH stand for?
NHNH stands for New Horizons for New Hampshire (Manchester, NH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHNH
- Not Here Now
- Nth Differential Height Maneuver
- New Hampshire Nurses' Association
- Nantucket Housing Needs Covenant (Program)
- Novato Human Needs Center (est. 1927; Novato, CA)
- New Heaven, New Earth
- Normal Human Nasal Epithelial
- Normal Head and Neck Epithelial Cells
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
- No Harm, No Foul
- Notting Hill Neighbourhood House (Australia)
- New Hampshire Natural Heritage Bureau
- New Hampshire Natural Heritage Inventory (New Hampshire Division of Forests and Lands)
- National Herbarium of the Netherlands
- New Highs and New Lows (stock statistic)
- Natural Heritage New Mexico (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- Newport Harbor Nautical Museum (Newport Beach, CA)
- National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery (London)
- Nahuel Huapi National Park (Argentina)
- Non-Histone Nuclear Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
Giving Back: In 2011, we contributed more than $600,000 to dozens of non-profit organizations across New Hampshire including the NH Food Bank, the American Heart Association, New Horizons for New Hampshire, Families in Transition, the NH March of Dimes, Easter Seals, The American Red Cross and the Greater Manchester Family YMCA.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 6: New Horizons for New Hampshire recently hosted mini "Walks Against Hunger" at each of the four middle schools in Manchester, at which more than $30,000 was raised for the soup kitchen and homeless shelter.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 6: The Singer family of Merchants Automotive Group has underwritten the cost of Thanksgiving dinner at New Horizons for New Hampshire, a Manchester soup kitchen and homeless shelter.
22 New Horizons for New Hampshire Thanksgiving Breakfast.
One of New Hampshire's best-known media personalities, Charlie Sherman recently embarked on his fourth career as executive director of New Horizons for New Hampshire, a food pantry, soup kitchen and adult homeless shelter serving greater Manchester's most vulnerable populations.
Giving back: In 2010, we contributed more than $600,000 to dozens of nonprofit organizations across New Hampshire, including the NH Food Bank, the American Heart Association, New Horizons for New Hampshire, Families in Transition, the NH March of Dimes, Easter Seals, The American Red Cross and the Greater Manchester Family YMCA.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 3: Through its "Double Play" promotion with the New Hampshire Fisher Cats, FairPoint Communications has donated $1,000 to New Horizons for New Hampshire to support its soup kitchen, food pantry and shelter.