org New Horizons International Music Association NAMM Foundation funding supports the launch of the Internationalizing New Horizons Music project, expanding the opportunity for adult music makers to participate in recreational bands and orchestras.
What does NHIMA stand for?
NHIMA stands for New Horizons International Music Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHIMA
- National Health Information Infrastructure
- National Health Insurance Institute (Slovenia)
- National Heritage Investment Initiative (Australia)
- National Health Information Knowledgebase
- National Health Insurance Levy (Ghana)
- New Horizons India Ltd. (information technology training)
- New Horizons Independent Living Center (Louisiana)
- New Horizons International Ministries (children's ministries)
- Normally Hyperbolic Invariant Manifold
- Nebraska Health Information Management Association
- National Health Information Management Advisory Council
- National Health Information Management Group
- National Health Information Network
- Nationwide Health Information Network
- National Health Insurance Office (Thailand)
- National Hole in One Association
- New Hampshire Industries of the Future
- New Hampshire Institute of Politics (Saint Anselm College; Manchester, NH)
- National Health Insurance Program (Phlippines)
- National Indigenous Health Information Plan (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:MMUS) announced today a new partnership with the New Horizons International Music Association (NHIMA), an organization committed to bringing music-making into the lives of adults.