RedCarpet automates new hire orientation and onboarding processes while also managing employee transitions such as promotions, transfers and offboarding.
What does NHO stand for?
NHO stands for New Hire Orientation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHO
We have 22 other meanings of NHO in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrographic Office Publications (US Navy)
- Næringslivets Hovedorganisasjon (Norwegian: Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise; also seen as CNBI; Oslo)
- Nantucket Housing Office (Nantucket, MA)
- National Health Observance (US DHHS)
- National Home Office (various organizations)
- National Hospice Organization
- Native Health Organization (University of Hawai‘i)
- Natural Hybrid Orbital (chemistry)
- Navy Hydrographic Office
- Never Heard Of
- New Hope for Orphans (Cambodia)
- New Horizon Minerals (stock symbol; Australia)
- New Horizons Orchestra (various locations)
- New Housing Opportunities (Lebanon, OH)
- Next Highest Occupied
- Nigel Harman Online
- Norwegian Hospitality Association (trade group)
- Notify House Officer
- Native Hawaiian Organizations Association (Honolulu, HI)
- New Hampshire Optometric Association (Rye, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New hire orientation should include a lot more than showing new hires their parking spot, the cafeteria and locker room and then passing them off to Joe or Mary who have been with the company for 20-plus years, just because they have been with the company for 20-plus years.
Customized HR Documents: New hire orientation documents and employee handbooks are just a few of the documents that can be provided.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] New hire orientation was expanded to better prepare new employees to be able to safely work in a manufacturing environment.
Let's Get Honest has a leader's guide for a four-hour workshop, a two-hour workshop, a one-hour annual refresher workshop, and a one-hour new hire orientation.
Whether new hire orientation or a refresher session with a senior agent, keeping the agents properly trained is a round-the-clock task.
A mentoring program can be combined with a new hire orientation process.
Do invest time and resources in a new hire orientation process.