The company was the first to introduce online Hebrew teaching materials, exercises and educational gaming with its groundbreaking Shalom Uvrachah primer and Hineni: The New Hebrew Through Prayer over a decade ago.
What does NHEB stand for?
NHEB stands for New Hebrew
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of NHEB
We have 1 other meaning of NHEB in our Acronym Attic
- Sodium Hydrogen Exchanger
- Na/H Exchanger Isoform 1
- Na/H Exchanger Isoform 3
- National Hispanic Education Alliance (Washington, DC)
- National Hispanic Employee Association (Pleasant Hill, CA)
- Native Hawaiian Education Act
- Native Hawaiian Education Association (est. 1998; Honolulu, HI)
- Nelson House Education Authority (Canada)
- Nepal Health Economics Association (est. 1998)
- National Hydrogen Energy Board (India)
- National Health and Education Committee (Burma)
- National Higher Education Council (various nations)
- National Hispanic Environmental Council
- New Hampshire Electric Cooperative (Manchester, New Hampshire)
- Newton Hall Equitation Centre (Suffolk, England, UK)
- Normal Human Endometrial Epithelial Cells
- Northern Hemisphere Extratropical Cyclone Track(s)
- Northeast Higher Education District (Minnesota)
- Nutrition and Health Education (India)
- New Hampshire Environmental Educators (est. 1979)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Segal is especially interested in examining how poetry presented the New Hebrew, not just through poetic tropes, but by invoking the new accent as the authentic, living, territorialized language of Jewish labor and the immigrant yet "native" figure of the New Hebrew.
Even broadcasters such as the Israeli Broadcasting Authority and the Second Authority for television have been asked not to refer to the neighbourhoods by their old names and use the new Hebrew names where possible.
SEDER Into a foyer of reminding and longing we sing ourselves to the table in a chorus of blessings lift the bread of affliction and the wine of tomorrow And the youngest in her new Hebrew asks Why this night?
I've also gotten a great deal from the new Hebrew poetry.
Now here's a great dictionary,'' remarks Gadish, the secretary of the Academy committee that invents general-use words like those in the 1938 dictionary, but with a particular focus on new Hebrew monikers for popular foreign language words.
95 Hardcover Space, place, and society DS110 Once a suburb of Jaffa, Tel Aviv's rapid growth and attainment of municipal status furthered its meaning as the first new Hebrew city.
As for the meter, in order to reproduce the Italian endecasillabo, Immanuel created a new Hebrew line combining the traditional quantitative system of Spanish Hebrew poetry with the syllabic one characteristic of Italian verse.