19 /PRNewswire/ -- Absolute Total Care, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Centene Corporation, today announced it has received the prestigious New Health Plan accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), a private, not-for-profit organization that sets standards for monitoring and improving healthcare quality.
What does NHPA stand for?
NHPA stands for New Health Plan Accreditation (National Committee for Quality Assurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHPA
We have 21 other meanings of NHPA in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Highway Patrol Association (Winnemucca, NV)
- New Hampshire Paramedics Association
- New Hampshire Photojournalists Association
- New Hampshire Planners Association
- New Hampshire Police Association
- New Hampshire Preservation Alliance
- New Hampshire Press Association
- New Hampshire Providers Association (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Psychological Association
- New Hampshire Pyrotechnics Association (est. 1989)
- North Hill Preservation Association
- Northland Heat Pump Association
- Nurse Healers Professional Association
- Nate Holden Performing Arts Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- National Health Priority Action Council (Australia)
- New Hospital Pharmaceutical Assessment Process
- New Hampshire Partnership for the Advancement of Postsecondary Education Research
- National Housing and Planning Advice Unit (UK)
- Nittany Highland Pipe Band (State College, PA)
- National Heads-Up Poker Championship (NBC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Provides a "Glide Path" to Accreditation--HPA 2013 combines Health Plan Accreditation and New Health Plan Accreditation, formerly separate evaluation programs.
NCQA's New Health Plan Accreditation program applies to health plans that are less than 36 months old.
27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AMERIGROUP Community Care of Virginia announced today that it has been awarded New Health Plan Accreditation by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), certifying that it offers high-quality services to its 24,000 members.
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Molina Healthcare of Ohio has recently been granted a three-year New Health Plan Accreditation by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) effective January 26, 2009.
8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AMERIGROUP Community Care of Georgia announced today that it has been awarded New Health Plan Accreditation by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), certifying that it offers high-quality services to its 218,000 members.
NCQA's New Health Plan Accreditation Program applies to health plans that are less than 36 months old.
Health plans that step forward to participate in NCQA's New Health Plan Accreditation program early on in their history are to be especially commended," said Margaret O'Kane, NCQA President.