Prior to his tenure at Yale, he was a software engineer and programmer, and developed mission critical applications for the Emergency Department at Yale-New Haven Hospital, the Department of Virology at the West Haven Connecticut Veterans Affairs Medical Center, the Department of Care Management at the Hospital of Saint Raphael, and the New Haven Sponsor Hospital Program (a joint program of Yale-New Haven Hospital and the Hospital of Saint Raphael).
What does NHSHP stand for?
NHSHP stands for New Haven Sponsor Hospital Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHSHP
- Non-Hydrolytic Sol-Gel
- Normal Human Serum Gamma-globulin
- National High School Game Academy (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Green Bay, Inc. (Green Bay, WI)
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Cleveland (Ohio)
- New Hampshire Space Grant Consortium (Durham, NH)
- National High School Golf Coaches Association (Merriam, KS)
- National Health Service Greater Glasgow and Clyde (Scotland)
- National High School Honors Orchestra
- New Hampshire Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- New Hartford Senior High School (New Hartford, NY)
- National Health Services, Inc. (California)
- National Health Surveillance Infostructure (Health Canada)
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- National High School Institute (est. 1931; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- National High School Invitational (basketball event)
- Normal-to-High Salt Intake (nutritional science)
- National Health Service Information Authority (UK)
- Neighborhood Housing Services of the Inland Empire (San Bernardino, CA)
- NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement (UK)