is the administrative services company serving the more than 4,000 physician members of the Hartford County and New Haven County Medical Associations.
What does NHCMA stand for?
NHCMA stands for New Haven County Medical Association (Connecticut)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NHCMA in our Acronym Attic
- New Haven Community Library (New Haven, VT)
- New Holland Community Library (New Holland, PA)
- Northampton Civic League (Hampton, VA)
- National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- New Hampshire Community Loan Fund (acronym no longer in use)
- New Hampshire Civil Liberties Union
- National Home Care Month
- Nazarene Health Care Ministries (Olathe, KS)
- Normal Human Cheek Mucosa
- Nursing Home Case-Mix and Quality (Health Care Financing Administration Medicare/Medicaid demonstration project)
- Neighborhood Health Care Network (Minnesota)
- New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits
- Norway House Cree Nation (Norway House, Manitoba, Canada)
- Naval Health Clinic New England
- Newborn Human Calvaria Osteoblastic (cells)
- North Hills Community Outreach (Allison Park, PA)
- National Hispanic Council on Aging
- Native Hawaiian Center of Excellence
- Norsk Hydro Canada Oil & Gas
Samples in periodicals archive:
The board of New Haven County Medical Association (NHCMA) voted to endorse ProMutual and its ProSelect Professional Liability Program, which offers additional liability options at very competitive premium levels.