Memorial donations may be made in his name to the New Hampshire Veterans Home, Tilton, N.
What does NHVH stand for?
NHVH stands for New Hampshire Veterans Home
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Normal Healthy Volunteer (clinical trials)
- Normal Heat Value
- Nurse Home Visitor
- New Hampshire Vaccine Association (non-profit healthcare corporation)
- New Hartford Volunteer Ambulance (est. 1968; Connecticut)
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (Australia)
- National Highway Visibility Conference (US DOT)
- National Healthcare Volunteer Day
- New Hampshire Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH)
- Nested High Voltage Generator (power supply)
- Northern Heart and Vascular Institute (Redding, CA)
- New Horizon Van Lines (Maryland)
- Nonlinear Hybrid Vortex-Lattice Method
- Nigeria HIV Vaccine and Microbicide Advocacy Group
- New Hampshire Vocational Rehabilitation (New Hampshire Department of Education)
- New Hope Valley Railroad (North Carolina)
- NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) HIV Vaccine Research Education Initiative (US NIH)
- New Hope Vocational Services (Mentor, OH)
- National Heavy Vehicle Safety Strategy (Australia)
- Newcastle and Hunter Valley Speleological Society (Broadmeadow, New South Wales, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Gilford, has completed several phases of a multi-phase project for the New Hampshire Veterans Home in Tilton.
Memorial donations may be made in his name to the New Hampshire Veterans Home, Tilton, NH.