Areas of specific concern include highway block grant funds, bridge aid, shared revenues, school building aid, public assistance programs, pole exemptions and costs associated with financial challenges within the New Hampshire Retirement System.
What does NHRS stand for?
NHRS stands for New Hampshire Retirement System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of NHRSOther Resources:
We have 1 other definition for NHRS in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Hazard Risk Reduction (Organization of American States)
- Naval Hospital Roosevelt Roads
- New Haven Rail Road
- New Hope and Ivyland Rail Road
- North Herts Road Runners (UK)
- New Hampshire Railroad Revitalization Association (Weare, NH)
- Nuclear Hormone Receptor Response Element
- National Health Research System (Philippines)
- National Human Rights Society (Saudi Arabia)
- National Human Rights Structure
- New Hampshire Rose Society (est. 1976)
- Normal Human Reference Serum
- New Hampshire Republican State Committee
- New Hampshire Retired State Troopers Association
- Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy
- New Hampshire Radio Theater
- National HUMINT Requirements Tasking Center
- New Hampshire Right To Life
- National Human Radiobiology Tissue Repository (US Transuranium and Uranium Registries; US DOE and Washington State University)
- National Home Reading Union (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Brotherhood of Teamsters International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN) Accounting and Auditing Practices Committee Iowa Public Employees Retirement Systems The Jeffrey Company Lawndale Capital Management LLC Missouri State Employees Retirement System Montana Board of Investments National Council on Teacher Retirement New Hampshire Retirement System New Jersey Division of Investment New York State and Local Retirement Systems Ohio Highway Patrol Retirement System Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund Ohio Public Employees Deferred Compensation Program Ohio Public Employees Retirement System School Employees Retirement System of Ohio State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio R.
There's a place called Planet CEO that doesn't seem to fully get what's going on here," says Alan Cleveland, attorney for the New Hampshire Retirement System.
First, the New Hampshire Retirement System reform legislation, which has passed the House and Senate in different forms, seeks to address a funding shortfall of billions of dollars.
Morgan Investment Management, New Hampshire Retirement System, Benefit Capital Management Corporation, KeySpan Energy Corporation, State of Michigan Retirement System, and West Midlands Superannuation Fund.
9% return for '10 The New Hampshire Retirement System realized a 12.
Next, the New Hampshire Retirement System board received a report that, according to press reports, means dries and towns face an increase of almost 25 percent in the contribution to the retirement system on behalf of city employees and teachers.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The value of the New Hampshire Retirement System has fallen from a peak of $6 billion last year to about $4.