One possible reason for the holdup: The New Hampshire Real Estate Commission issued a regulatory complaint against CA Keen Realty, a national firm specializing in distressed sales, for practicing without a license.
What does NHRE stand for?
NHRE stands for New Hampshire Real Estate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHRE
We have 1 other meaning of NHRE in our Acronym Attic
- Nanotechnology Human Resource Development (Taiwan Ministry of Education)
- Native Health Research Database (University of New Mexico Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center; Albuquerque, NM)
- Natural and Historical Resources Division (Maryland)
- Naogaon Human Rights Development Association (Bangladesh)
- National Health Research and Development Centre (Nairobi, Kenya)
- National Human Resources Development Committee (Canada)
- New Hampshire Rural Development Council
- National Human Resource Development Network (India)
- National Health Research & Development Program (Canada)
- National Hail Research Experiment (National Center for Atmospheric Research)
- New Hampshire Real Estate Appraiser Board (Concord, NH)
- National Health Research Ethics Committee (various locations)
- New Hampshire Real Estate Commission
- New Horizons Regional Education Center (Virginia)
- New Hampshire Real Estate Investor's Association (Manchester, NH)
- National Hellenic Research Foundation
- Norwegian Human Rights Fund (Oslo, Norway)
- North Hudson Regional Fire and Rescue (West New York, NJ)
- North Hunterdon Regional High School
- Northern Highlands Regional High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
bilked clients of millions of dollars have overlooked the bit part played by the New Hampshire Real Estate Appraiser Board.
Bert Cox, an auctioneer and real estate agent with Pannaway Realty Solutions, is founder and president of the New Hampshire Real Estate Investors Association.
Just a little over two years ago, Ed Williams and Francis Mackay-Smith were running an online listing service that today remains under investigation by the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission for allegedly acting as a real estate broker without a license.
Rick Arguien from the New Hampshire Real Estate Investors Association will discuss the basis of real estate investing, and Mark Kiley from RE/Max will talk about demographics and the commercials acquisition process.
Rick Arguien from the New Hampshire Real Estate Investors Association will discuss the basis of real estate investing, and Mark Kiley from Re/Max will talk about demographics and the commercials acquisition process.
Shaheen and confirmed by the Executive Council for the post of attorney on the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission.