Grants were awarded to: * Southwest Region Planning Commission * Lamprey Health Care * New Hampshire Minority Health Coalition * Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital * Health Strategies of New Hampshire * New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits * New Hampshire Coalition to End Homelessness * Greater Derry Oral Health Collaborative Corporation * Council on Fund Raising New Hampshire * Elliot Hospital * New Hampshire Public Health Association.
What does NHPHA stand for?
NHPHA stands for New Hampshire Public Health Association (Concord, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Hampshire Professional Drivers Association
- Normal Human Prostate Epithelials
- New Haven Public Education Fund, Inc. (New Haven, CT)
- National Health Policy Forum
- National Hispanic Press Foundation
- National Historic Preservation Fund
- National Horseshoe Pitchers Foundation
- National Health Policy Group (consulting group)
- North Houston Professional Group (Texas)
- National Hispanic Prenatal Helpline
- New Hampshire Public Health Network (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Partnership for High Performance Schools
- Natal Habitat Preference Induction
- National Health Policy Indicators
- National Health Provider Inventory
- Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander
- New Housing Price Index (Statistics Canada)
- National Health Planning Information Center
- New Hampshire Partners in Health (Lebanon, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 15-member taskforce will be composed of various stakeholder organizations including: the New Hampshire Dental Hygienists' Association, New Hampshire Dental Society, postsecondary education commission, the New Hampshire Community College System, Delta Dental Plan of New Hampshire, New Hampshire Health Care Association, New Hampshire School Nurses Association, Bi-State Primary Care Association, New Hampshire Minority Health Coalition, New Hampshire Public Health Association, New Hampshire Medical Society, the House of Representatives, the Senate and the Department of Health and Human Services.
Meanwhile, the New Hampshire Public Health Association is exploring opportunities to obtain grants to fund a University of New Hampshire effort to assist colleges around the state that are interested in developing undergraduate public health curricula.