Named one of the most influential businesspeople in 2012 by Business New Hampshire magazine, Pat was appointed senior economic development advisor to Department of Resources and Economic Development Commissioner Sean O'Kane in 2005, and has also served as a founding board member of the New Hampshire Main Street Center, on the board of the New Hampshire Preservation Alliance and as a member of the New Hampshire Economic Development Advisory Committee.
What does NHPA stand for?
NHPA stands for New Hampshire Preservation Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHPA
We have 21 other meanings of NHPA in our Acronym Attic
- National Home Protection Alliance
- National Horseshoe Pitchers Association of America
- National Hospitality and Parks Association
- National Hot Pepper Association
- Natural History Photographic Agency (UK)
- Nevada Highway Patrol Association (Winnemucca, NV)
- New Hampshire Paramedics Association
- New Hampshire Photojournalists Association
- New Hampshire Planners Association
- New Hampshire Police Association
- New Hampshire Press Association
- New Hampshire Providers Association (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Psychological Association
- New Hampshire Pyrotechnics Association (est. 1989)
- New Health Plan Accreditation (National Committee for Quality Assurance)
- North Hill Preservation Association
- Northland Heat Pump Association
- Nurse Healers Professional Association
- Nate Holden Performing Arts Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- National Health Priority Action Council (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Hampshire Preservation Alliance is seeking nominations for its annual Preservation Achievement Awards.
gov/nhdhr) and the New Hampshire Preservation Alliance (nhpreservation.
The New Hampshire Preservation Alliance has presented its annual Preservation Achievement Awards in recognition of restoration efforts at historic buildings and landmarks around the state.
Earlier this year, the New Hampshire Preservation Alliance included the building on its "Seven to Save" list of endangered historical properties.
Sponsored by the New Hampshire Preservation Alliance, this conference will focus on community engagement and preservation planning.
They include, but are not limited to: * Preservation of open space and the environment in an urban area * Pedestrian access and the reduction of vehicular traffic * The willingness of the municipality to make zoning changes for the project * A developer willing to partner with the community to move the project forward * Excellence of project design As part of the collaboration, AIA New Hampshire has partnered with the town, along with PlanNH, The Jordan Institute, Granite State Landscape Architects and the New Hampshire Preservation Alliance.
Taylor of Plainfield have joined the New Hampshire Preservation Alliance board of directors, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving historic places through education and advocacy.