According to Lisah Carpenter, BSN, JD, executive director of the New Hampshire Nurse Practitioner Association, "New Hampshire NPs were persistent in their legislative struggles.
What does NHNPA stand for?
NHNPA stands for New Hampshire Nurse Practitioner Association (Webster, NH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NHNPA in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire Natural Heritage Bureau
- New Hampshire Natural Heritage Inventory (New Hampshire Division of Forests and Lands)
- National Herbarium of the Netherlands
- New Highs and New Lows (stock statistic)
- Natural Heritage New Mexico (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- Newport Harbor Nautical Museum (Newport Beach, CA)
- National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery (London)
- Nahuel Huapi National Park (Argentina)
- Non-Histone Nuclear Protein
- Normal Human Nasal Polyp
- Natural Heritage and Nongame Research Program (Minnesota Department of Natural Resources)
- National Health and Nutrition Survey (WHO)
- Natural History of Nova Scotia (book)
- Neighborhood House Nursery School (Millburn, NJ)
- National Human Neural Stem Cell Resource
- Non-Human, Non-Viral
- New Housing New York
- Natural History New Zealand
- Hydrographic Office Publications (US Navy)
- Næringslivets Hovedorganisasjon (Norwegian: Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise; also seen as CNBI; Oslo)