Timothy Fortier is government affairs advocate at the New Hampshire Municipal Association.
What does NHMA stand for?
NHMA stands for New Hampshire Municipal Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHMA
We have 13 other meanings of NHMA in our Acronym Attic
- Networks and Heterogeneous Media (journal)
- Neurally Mediated Hypotension
- New Horizon Media (Chennai, India publisher)
- No Heroic Measures (medical order)
- Nomenclature Harmonisée Marchandises (French: Harmonized Commodity Code; logistics industry)
- National Handicap Motorcycle Association
- National Hispanic Medical Association
- National Housewares Manufacturers Association
- Natural History Museum of the Adirondacks (Tupper Lake, NY)
- Nebraska Hotel Motel Association (est. 1973)
- National Home Modification Action Coalition
- Nairobi Health Management Board
- Nan Hwa Marching Band (Sitiawan, Malaysia)
- National Hotel Motel Brokers
- Natural History Museum in Berlin (Germany)
- New Homes Marketing Board (UK)
- Not Holding My Breath
- Notting Hill Mas Bands Association (London, England, UK)
- New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank
- National Health Ministers' Benchmarking Working Group (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details: Eleanor Baron, New Hampshire Municipal Association at (603) 224-7447
About New Hampshire Local Government Center (NHLGC) New Hampshire Local Government Center (NHLGC), located in Concord, NH, is home to the New Hampshire Municipal Association, HealthTrust, Property-Liability Trust and Workers' Compensation Trust.
The state league directors are John Andrews of the New Hampshire Municipal Association and Connie Sprynczynatyk of the North Dakota League of Cities.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 12, 2001 Synertech(R), a premier applications services provider (ASP) and administrative outsourcer to the health care payer industry, has successfully completed a system implementation for its newest customer, the New Hampshire Municipal Association (NHMA) Health Insurance Trust, Inc.