Lynch's rebuke marked a widening rift that opened in 2009 when LRGH led the effort that thwarted his effort to transfer the surplus of the New Hampshire Medical Malpractice Joint Underwriting Association, or JUA, to the state general fund--a struggle still being waged in court.
What does NHMMJUA stand for?
NHMMJUA stands for New Hampshire Medical Malpractice Joint Underwriting Association (established 1978)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Historic Mining Initiative (Salt Lake City, UT)
- New Hampshire Musculoskeletal Institute (Manchester, NH)
- Newfound Harbor Marine Institute (Big Pine Key, FL)
- NATO Hawk Military Committee
- National Health Management Information System
- Natural Hazards Mitigation in Japan
- New Hampshire Materials Laboratory
- Non-Hodgkin Malignant Lymphoma
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- New Hampshire Municipal Management Association
- New Hampshire Mammography Network (Lebanon, NH)
- NATO Hawk Management Office
- National Height Modernization Program (US NOAA)
- National Highway and Motorway Police (est. 1997; Pakistan)
- National Homicide Monitoring Program (Australia)
- National Human Monitoring Program (detecting pesticide concentrations in humans; US EPA)
- New Hampshire Marine Patrol (New Hampshire Department of Safety)
- North Hennepin Mediation Program (now Community Mediation Services, Inc.; New Hope, MN)
- New Hampshire Maple Producers Association
- Natural History Museum Picture Library (London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But such programs exist, and one of these is the New Hampshire Medical Malpractice Joint Underwriting Association.
In her ruling, Belknap County Superior Court Kathleen McGuire disqualified the New Hampshire attorney general's office from representing the New Hampshire Medical Malpractice Joint Underwriting Association, or JUA, in the class action suit filed by health-care providers to stop the statJUAom taking $110 million in JUA funds to balance both the 2008-2009 and 2010-2011 state budgets.