Representatives came from the state Department of Education, the New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership, the state Business and Industry Association and the New Hampshire High Technology Council, as well as many employees and owners of small businesses.
What does NHMEP stand for?
NHMEP stands for New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership (Concord, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Normal Human Mesothelial Cells
- North Harris Montgomery Community College (Texas)
- North Harris Montgomery County Community College District (Texas)
- North Harris Montgomery Community College District (The Woodlands, TX)
- National Hospital Morbidity Database (Australia)
- National Homeschool Music Ensembles
- New Hampshire Materials Exchange
- Natural Health Medical Education Association (trade association; various locations)
- New Hampshire Music Educators' Association
- Normal Human Mammary Epithelial Cell
- National Heritage Memorial Fund (UK)
- New Hampshire Music Festival
- National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation (The Philippines)
- National High Magnetic Field Laboratory (Tallahassee, Florida)
- New Hanover Medical Group (Wilmington, North Carolina)
- New Hampshire Medical Group Management Association (est. 1977)
- Northwest Historical Miniature Gaming Society
- Naumann Hobbs Material Handling (Phoenix, AZ)
- New Homes Mortgage Helpline (UK)
- New Hampshire Manufactured Housing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The annual event is presented by the New Hampshire Division of Economic Development, the Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire, the New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership and the New Hampshire High Technology Council.
Warren's work has not only transformed the manufacturing industry, but also the way that communities are built and sustained," said New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership Director of Operations Zenagui Brahim.
For instance, the New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership can come in and audit a company to discover cost savings opportunities, she said, and will train both management and workers in "lean manufacturing" techniques to help streamline operations.
The New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership has been responsible for a total of over $180 million in sales, investment, and cost savings to Granite State manufacturers, and helped create hundreds of new jobs, according to a new economic impact study.
The event will be presented by the Business and Industry Association, New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership, New Hampshire Division of Economic Development and the New Hampshire High Technology Council.
The New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership and Now Hampshire Community Technical College-Claremont are teaming up to teach New Hampshire manufacturers how to incorporate lean principles aimed at eliminating waste and improving workplace processes.