Sheehan of New London--a volunteer helping to protect New Hampshire lakes--is scheduled to be honored by the New Hampshire Lakes Association at its "LakeFest" at Church landing at Mill Falls July 29 in Meredith.
What does NHLA stand for?
NHLA stands for New Hampshire Lakes Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHLA
- Next Higher Level
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Noordelijke Hogeschool Leeuwarden
- National Hardwood Lumber Association
- National Health Lawyers Association
- National Hispanic Lawyers Association
- National Hispanic Leadership Agenda
- National Historic Landmark Area
- Natural History of Large Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Nevada Hotel & Lodging Association
- New Hampshire Landscape Association
- New Hampshire Legal Assistance
- New Hampshire Liberty Alliance (Manchester, NH)
- New Hampshire Library Association
- New Hampshire Llama Association
- New Hampshire Locksmith Association (Somerset, NH)
- Northwest Llama Association
- New Haven Legal Assistance Association (New Haven, CT)
- Non-Harvestable Land Base (British Columbia Ministry of Forests and Range; Canada)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Advisory Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helping out were, from left; Dale Squires of Belknap Landscape, Elis Fecteau, Deb Williams of the New Hampshire Lakes Association, Adam Marian, Robert Rama and Shelby Robertson.
New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH LAKES) is a member-supported, 501(c)3 conservation nonprofit dedicated to protecting New Hampshire's lakes and their watersheds.