The New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority has approved $1.
What does NHHFA stand for?
NHHFA stands for New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Hampshire Health Care Association
- National Home Health Care Foundation
- Native Hawaiian Health Care Improvement Act
- National Home and Hospice Care Survey
- Native Hawaiian Health Care System
- Native Health History Database (University of New Mexico)
- Nocturnal Home Hemodialysis
- New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation
- New Hampshire Higher Education Loan Corporation
- National Hispanic Health Foundation
- New Hampshire Highland Games (Lincoln, NH)
- Notting Hill Housing Group (UK)
- National Handicap Housing Institute (est. 1975; New Brighton, MN)
- New Hope Healing Institute (Indianapolis, IN)
- North Harbour Home Improvements Ltd. (New Zealand)
- New Hampshire Health Information Management Association
- New Hampshire Hunter Jumper Association (equestrian)
- New Hampshire Healthy Kids
- National Hip-Hop Museum (& Hall of Fame; New York, NY)
- National Hispanic Heritage Month
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Veterans Affairs and New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority will also provide funding.
IL Group, provider of customized insurance products and services to lending institutions nationwide, announced that the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority selected the provider to manage its insurance needs and provide REO insurance.
The New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority recently reported that while foreclosures are declining, the slow pace of improvement means "it will still take quite a long time for the housing market to achieve a sense of 'normalcy' again.
8 million multifamily new construction project will be called Mariner's Village, and will be financed by the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority (HFA).
House of Representatives The Honorable Robert Baines Mayor, City of Manchester Claira Monier, Executive Director New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority Zach Oppenheimer, Senior Vice President Fannie Mae, Northeastern Regional Office WHAT: Rep.
25 Where: New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority, Bedford Cost: $20 Yankee Chapter PRSA members, $35 non-members, $10 students Contact: Scan Owen, 603-228-1231, info@yankeeprsa.
They are: The Connecticut Housing Finance Authority, Maine State Housing Authority, Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency, New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority, and Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corporation.