Peter's Home, Bedford Ambulatory Surgical Associates and the New Hampshire Hospital Association.
What does NHH stand for?
NHH stands for New Hampshire Hospital (Concord, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHH
We have 20 other meanings of NHH in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire Genealogical Register
- Native Hawaiian Government Reorganization Act
- National Human Genome Research Institute
- New Hampshire Geological Society (now Geological Society of New Hampshire; est. 1990; Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Geological Survey
- New Horizons Governor's School (Virginia)
- North Halifax Grammar School (UK)
- Net Hepatic Glucose Uptake
- National Hospitality Holdings LLC
- Nemzeti Hírközlési Hatóság (Hungarian: National Communications Authority)
- New Hope Housing, Inc. (est. 1978; Virginia)
- Nógrád Hiphop (Nograd, Hungary)
- Non Half Hourly (electricity metering)
- Norges Handelshøyskole (Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration)
- North Hills Hospital (Texas)
- Notting Hill Housing (UK)
- National Heavy and Highway Alliance (unions)
- New Hampshire Hospital Association (Concord, NH)
- New Haven Housing Authority
- North Harbour Hockey Association (North Harbour, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The legislation, House Bill 658, grew out of an incident several years ago when a technician employed by a New Hampshire hospital created a public health crisis by stealing painkiller shots and replacing them with saline-filled syringes tainted with his hepatitis C-infected blood.
states before being hired at a New Hampshire hospital in 2011.
The girl, whose mother's body was found on Monday in a cupboard at her Worcester, Massachusetts, apartment, appeared to be in "fairly good health" at a New Hampshire hospital, said police.
WORCESTER - The motherless baby whom authorities are calling "Jane Doe" has been released from a New Hampshire hospital to the custody of Massachusetts authorities.
Two more proposals for larger studies of Tai Chi wellness interventions, tested by older nurses in Vermont and New Hampshire hospitals, have been submitted by the Office of Nursing Workforce to the National Institute of Health.
He tries to be a better listener, sometimes wondering if paying more attention to the community's wishes could have saved the New Hampshire hospital mergers.
DONELLA (DANA) MEADOWS, a cherished colleague and a longtime Journal contributor, succumbed to bacterial meningitis after a short stay in a New Hampshire hospital.