A recent Supreme Court decision to deny nursing homes in the state $9 million in surplus funds expected to be returned "really won't have an impact" on individual agencies, according to a New Hampshire Health Care Association official.
What does NHHCA stand for?
NHHCA stands for New Hampshire Health Care Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northwood Hills Homeowners Association, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Nottingham Help the Homeless Association (Nottingham, East Midlands, England, UK)
- New Hampshire Health Access Network
- Native Hawaiian Housing Block Grant
- National Harness Handicapping Championship (annual)
- National Home Health Care Corp (Scarsdale, NY)
- New Hampshire Homeschooling Coalition (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Humanities Council (Concord, NH)
- Nonketotic Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Coma
- North Houston Heart Center (Spring, TX)
- National Home Health Care Foundation
- Native Hawaiian Health Care Improvement Act
- National Home and Hospice Care Survey
- Native Hawaiian Health Care System
- Native Health History Database (University of New Mexico)
- Nocturnal Home Hemodialysis
- New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation
- New Hampshire Higher Education Loan Corporation
- National Hispanic Health Foundation
- New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 15-member taskforce will be composed of various stakeholder organizations including: the New Hampshire Dental Hygienists' Association, New Hampshire Dental Society, postsecondary education commission, the New Hampshire Community College System, Delta Dental Plan of New Hampshire, New Hampshire Health Care Association, New Hampshire School Nurses Association, Bi-State Primary Care Association, New Hampshire Minority Health Coalition, New Hampshire Public Health Association, New Hampshire Medical Society, the House of Representatives, the Senate and the Department of Health and Human Services.
Phone: 702-434-2273 Fax: 702-434-3974 New Hampshire Health Care Association Concord, N.