The New Hampshire Freedom to Marry Coalition , the group that lobbied for the gay marriage law, will hold a large celebration ceremony on the steps of the state capitol in Concord on New Year's Eve.
What does NHFTM stand for?
NHFTM stands for New Hampshire Freedom to Marry Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Navy Headquarters Financial System
- New Homes For Sale
- New Horizons Fitness Solutions
- Norske HelseFremmende Sykehus
- North Hills Fire Station
- New Hampshire Federation of Teachers
- New Haven Federation of Teachers (New Haven, CT)
- Noble House Film and Television (formerly First Empire Music Corp.)
- North Highland Forest Trust (UK)
- Not Here for That
- Non-Haemolytic Febrile Transfusion Reactions (adverse reactions to transfused blood products)
- Nasal High Frequency Ventilation
- New Hampshire Family Voices (Concord, NH)
- National Healthcare Group (Singapore hospitals)
- National Herb Garden (Washington, DC)
- Nationale Hypotheek Garantie
- Naturhistorische Gesellschaft (German: Natural History Society)
- Nederlands Huisartsen Genootschap (Dutch: Dutch General Practitioners Society; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Neighbourhood Help Group
- New High German
Samples in periodicals archive:
“The recent public discussion on the issue has shown that marriage is more than a legal right,” said Mo Baxley, the executive director of the New Hampshire Freedom to Marry Coalition, in a statement.
“Today is a historic day for all Granite Staters,” said Mo Baxley, executive director of the New Hampshire Freedom to Marry Coalition, in a statement.