The New Hampshire Estuaries Project (NHEP), administered by the University of New Hampshire, continues to survey eelgrass cover in the GBE on an annual basis.
What does NHEP stand for?
NHEP stands for New Hampshire Estuaries Project (est. 1995)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHEP
We have 1 other meaning of NHEP in our Acronym Attic
- National Health Law Program
- Normal Human Epidermal Melanocytes
- National Home Equity Mortgage Association
- New Hampshire Educational Media Association
- National Home Education Network
- National Hispanic Entrepreneurs' Organization (est. 2008)
- Natural Heritage Element Occurrence (ecology; North Carolina)
- New Hampshire Educational Opportunity Association
- New Hampshire Educators Online
- New Hampshire Employment Program
- New Haven Ecology Project (New Haven, CT)
- New Human Experience Project (Suzy Miller workshop)
- Nuclear Hardness Evaluation Procedures Program
- National Home Energy Rating (UK)
- Na/H Exchanger Regulatory Factor
- sodium-hydrogen exchanger regulatory factor
- National Home Education Research Institute
- National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory (US EPA; usally seen as NHEERL)
- National Health Education Standard (US CDC)
- National Health Examination Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funded by the New Hampshire Estuaries Project and the New Hampshire Outreach Coalition, the program developed GIS maps, using field data and photos, and community-specific wetlands reports.
According to the New Hampshire Estuaries Project, the greatest environmental threats to Great Bay's water quality and habitat are proliferating acreages of: 1.