NRCO Members: Adams Columbia Electric Cooperative New Hampshire Electric Cooperative (Wisconsin) (New Hampshire) Arkansas Electric Power Cooperative Oglethorpe Power Corporation (Arkansas) (Georgia) Associated Electric Cooperative Old Dominion Electric Cooperative (Missouri) (Virginia) Basin Electric Power Cooperative PowerSouth Energy Cooperative, (North Dakota) formerly Alabama Electric Cooperative (Alabama) Big Rivers Electric Corporation Rayburn Country Electric Cooperative, (Kentucky) Inc.
What does NHEC stand for?
NHEC stands for New Hampshire Electric Cooperative (Manchester, New Hampshire)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHEC
We have 6 other meanings of NHEC in our Acronym Attic
- National Hispanic Employee Association (Pleasant Hill, CA)
- Native Hawaiian Education Act
- Native Hawaiian Education Association (est. 1998; Honolulu, HI)
- Nelson House Education Authority (Canada)
- Nepal Health Economics Association (est. 1998)
- National Hydrogen Energy Board (India)
- New Hebrew
- National Health and Education Committee (Burma)
- National Higher Education Council (various nations)
- National Hispanic Environmental Council
- Newton Hall Equitation Centre (Suffolk, England, UK)
- Normal Human Endometrial Epithelial Cells
- Northern Hemisphere Extratropical Cyclone Track(s)
- Northeast Higher Education District (Minnesota)
- Nutrition and Health Education (India)
- New Hampshire Environmental Educators (est. 1979)
- Normal Human Endometrial Epithelial
- Network of Health Economic Evaluation Databases (Germany)
- North Hudson Electronic Education Empowerment Project (New York, NY; 1998-2003)
- National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory (US EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public Service of New Hampshire (PSNH), the Granite State's largest electric utility, is purchasing all of the energy from the project under a long-term contract and is reselling a portion of the power to the New Hampshire Electric Cooperative (NHEC), the local service provider.
For the first time, members of New Hampshire Electric Cooperative are getting the ability to directly support the commercial production of renewable energy in New England.
Vendors are enthusiastically responding to MultiSpeak3, according to Ray Gosney, vice president of Energy Solutions at New Hampshire Electric Cooperative and chairman of the MultiSpeak advisory board.
Owners selling their interests in Seabrook include: North Atlantic Energy Corporation, United Illuminating Company, Great Bay Power Corporation, New England Power Company, Connecticut Light & Power Company, Canal Electric Company, Little Bay Power Corporation, and New Hampshire Electric Cooperative.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Guy Ford has been named information systems security compliance executive by New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, based in Plymouth.
4 billion cash bid by the New Hampshire Electric Cooperative Inc.
The selling owners include Northeast Utilities (NYSE: NU), the United Illuminating Company (NYSE: UIL), BayCorp Holdings (AMEX: MWH), National Grid (LSE and NYSE: NGG), NSTAR (NYSE: NST) and New Hampshire Electric Cooperative.