The funding, through the New Hampshire Department of Justice, comes from the state's share of a multimillion-dollar national settlement over questionable lending and foreclosure practices by the nation's largest banks.
What does NHDOJ stand for?
NHDOJ stands for New Hampshire Department of Justice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Nagle Hartray Danker Kagan McKay Penney (architects; Chicago, IL)
- Nagle Hartray Danker Kagan McKay Penney (Architectural firm; Chicago, IL)
- New Haven Dart League (est. 1978; New Haven, CT)
- Non-High Density Lipoprotein
- New Harvard Dictionary of Music (Harvard University Press)
- New Hampshire Dot Net User Group
- National Humanitarian Demining Office (est. 2002; UN)
- Nevada High Desert Outfitters
- New Hampshire Department of Corrections (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Department of Education
- New Hampshire Department of Labor
- New Hampshire Department of Safety
- New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- National Hansen’s Disease Program
- National Health Development Plan (various nations)
- National Health Development Programme (Ministry of Public Health and AIDS Control; Burundi)
- National Highway Development Plan (Indian infrastructure project)
- National Highway Development Project (India)
- National Human Dimensions Programme (International Human Dimensions Programme on Global Environmental Change)
- New Hampshire Democratic Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
For further information at the state level, please contact Mark Thompson, New Hampshire Department of Justice, at 603/271-3658.
WASHINGTON -- PRIMEDIA Workplace Learning announces a $960,000 grant from the New Hampshire Department of Justice to maintain their state wide first responder training and communication network "Homeland One".